Assisted Living and Memory Care as It Should Be
Assisted living at Gentry Park Orlando, unlike a traditional nursing home, means new opportunities to live life to the fullest and to fill each day with favorite pursuits. Rest assured our staff also maintains focus on the comfort, safety, physical and emotional well-being of our residents.
Services & Amenities
Everything that makes life more enjoyable.
Comforts of Home
- Private studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments in assisted living
- Private suites in memory care
- Weekly housekeeping services, plus weekly clothes laundering if requested
- Accessible laundry rooms on each floor for the convenience of residents and guests
- General apartment maintenance and all utilities, including phone service and cable TV
Support for Daily Living
- Licensed nurses available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Supervised daily activities and scheduled outings
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Scheduled local transportation
- 24-hour emergency call system
- 24-hour access to trained caregiving staff
- Hair salon services and barber services
- Manicures, pedicures and massages
- Medical care and supplies
- Podiatry services and hospice services
- Non-scheduled transportation and appointment escort
A delicious experience—always on the menu.
It’s all about resident choice when it comes to our innovative “To the Table” Dining Program. Meals are served restaurant-style, but with a visual approach to dining that makes it a uniquely engaging and enjoyable experience. Residents have the opportunity to see, smell, and even sample what they’re about to enjoy. They also can request smaller or larger portions of the menu items they choose, making dining all about choice at Gentry Park Orlando.