Say “Hello” to Orlando
One of this community’s main attractions is its vibrant location. Gentry Park Orlando is just moments from the eastern edge of Interstate 417—the eastern beltway—making everything that Orlando has to offer readily available to our residents. Eastern Orlando’s shopping, restaurants, entertainment, professional and medical services are conveniently nearby.
Gentry Park Orlando Location
The corner of fun and convenience.
Although close to I-417, Gentry Park Orlando is on a naturally secluded sanctuary with abundant wildlife and many opportunities for residents to enjoy the peaceful ebb and flow of nature on a daily basis. The community is set on an idyllic 30-acre campus with all of Orlando within reach. We want our residents to enjoy living in Orlando as much as they do living at Gentry Park Orlando so we offer excursions to the area’s arts, culture, sports, and educational events.
Perfect for residents—and families, too.
Gentry Park Orlando is located near the eastern side of the Interstate 417 loop that belts the city. It’s close to the airport and everything that Orlando has to offer. Families will love visiting the residents of Gentry Park Orlando because area attractions include SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Walt Disney World Resort. Here are just a few of the many area attractions.
- 20 minutes from Downtown Orlando
- 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport
- 30 minutes from International Drive
Less than 2 miles/under 10 minutes away:
- St. Isaac Jogues Catholic Church
- Lifesong Methodist Church
- Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
- Eastland Baptist Church
- Center Pointe Church
- Faith Assembly
- St Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Grace & Truth Bible Chapel
- Spirit of Joy Lutheran Church
- Alafaya Branch Library
- New Life Church of God
- Woodbury Presbyterian Church
- Renaissance Senior Center
- Waterford Lakes Town Center
- Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants
Less than 30 miles/within about a half hour away: